Here are the jobs that are currently available here at Industrial Indexing Systems:
System Engineer – 2022
A team member position is available for a System Engineer to assist manufacturing, engineering, and sales activities including, electro-mechanics, motion control programming, and product software development.
At Industrial Indexing Systems, Inc., our employees take pride in what we accomplish every day to deliver servo motion control products to our customers. Working at Industrial Indexing Systems, you can expect competitive salaries, excellent benefits, a work environment that encourages personal growth, and a collaborative culture that empowers its employees.
- Analyze machine requirements for hardware and software implementation
- Generate application programs for customer machines
- Provide startup assistance for customer machines to ensure IIS products perform as required (will require travel at times)
- Generate sample motion control programs for sales and customer demos
- Create test plans for new products
- Update and support existing systems remotely or on-site
- Engineering and product support
- Create or modify CAD drawing
- Operate and program a CNC machine
- BSEE, BSET, BSME, or equivalent with five years experience in motion control
- From an electrical and mechanical standpoint, the candidate should demonstrate a good understanding of machine control systems, with problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience in servo motion control systems, field bus connectivity, robot integration, and operator interface design
- An ability to understand electrical schematics and create drawings for electric cabinet assemblies
- Practical programming experience using Microsoft Development Suite with VB and C# languages
- Candidates must have written and verbal communications skills, a positive attitude, and being responsive to customers
- Self-motivated but capable of working in a team environment.