IIS is pleased to announce our Repair Portal. Our customers, once registered, may log onto this system and enter repair requests. There is no need to call for a RMA number as in the past.
This time saving program allows you to:
- Submit a request for repair or evaluation of a product supported by IIS.
- Upon submitting a request, you will receive a RMA confirmation number, be able to set priority, enter your end customer, and approve the repair(s) throughout the process.
- View the status and stage of the repair.
- Receive and send email updates on status of the repair.
- View and extract history reports of repairs and corrective actions
Call the Repair Department 585-924-9181 to set up a customer account. You will then receive a personalized username and password.