Welcome back to our on-line news report!
You will find the latest marketing/sales news, website updates, product information and more, so bookmark this webpage location for future relevance as it’s not accessible via the IIS web site.
Please feel free to share your feedback and suggestions to help us improve via Tina Ebmeyer at email@example.com
Thank you for your time.
Click on the drop down boxes and select the material/links to download/view
Read up on our our latest news:
NEW MARKETING MATERIAL – Downloadable and available in print
These brochures are located on our web site under:
Support –> Technical Manuals/Product Brochures –>Active Product Line
We now have a new section available with White Papers for download. Location on our web site under:
Support –> White Papers
Addition of 4 Animated GIF Adverts
Now click on the drop down box ‘ANIMATED GIF ADVERTS’ and go to each of the following:
- IIS Product Family
- IIS Motors
- Applications for Various Industries 1
- Applications for Various Industries 2
Please note, the following information has been added to our web site and marketing materials to ALL areas where we discuss motors:
Motor/Drive Specifications – Selecting the proper motor and drive combination for a motion control application depends on the analysis of the load that is to be driven its performance goal. A performance goal requires specifics of how far, how fast and how often a given load needs to move. Motion analysis determines the peak and rated horsepower a motor and drive combination need to produce to perform as required. Proper definition of the load and the actuator design should be as accurate as possible.
With the actuator size and the size of the load defined, the optimum performance will also determine the proper gearing between the motor and the load needed to achieve the goal. Gearing selection is a trade-off between speed and torque at the given horsepower. Varying a belt pulley ratio, lead-screw pitch, roll feed diameter and/or gearbox ratio in the actuator design are examples of gearing analysis that allows the designer to select the motor and drive combination that gives optimum system performance.
Optimum performance can be a tradeoff between system cost and initial goals. Industrial Indexing Systems, works with our customers to achieve those goals and guarantees an agreed upon performance standard.
Motor Standards – Our motors are for complex environments such as food production, medical applications, oil refining, explosive liquid, dust and vapor atmospheres, and submersible assemblies. Agency standards: UL, cUL, ATEX, IECEx and FDA (rated and certified).
Marketing Advertising/PR Schedule
When in EMAX mode, one Emerald Drive can be programmed as a stand-alone combination position controller and drive for single-motor applications. Just as a multi-axis Emerald system, you use the same programming language with the EMAX as the EMC-2100 programmable automation controller. Standardizing on drive hardware can reduce spares inventory.
The Emerald Series servo drives and motors use the latest servo technology to bring cost-effective solutions to the automation market. A wide range of sizes and feature-rich capabilities make the Emerald servo drive the most versatile servo system on the market.
Incorporating advanced control design minimizes hardware cost while maximizing performance.
EMAX Features Include:
- Analog I/O, one +/- 10 volt input and one PWM style output.
- Auxiliary encoder, ABZ RS422 interface with an optional resolver interface also available.
- Two high-speed position “trap” inputs for storing a snap shot of a encoder position relative to a sensor to provide web or product registration control.
- The Extended I/O bus will interface up to two Emerald 16 position I/O racks (ESD-IO16) providing an additional 32 I/O points per drive. Two rack types are available to meet AC, DC, low voltage, and high voltage requirements.
- Seven segment status display for quick fault determination.
- Watchdog timer with safety loop contact for external shut-down control.
- High-speed digital signal processing (DSP) hardware to control motor position, velocity and torque.
- Selectable current loop switching frequency; Choose the 16 KHz frequency when maximum performance and minimum audible noise is required or choose either 4 or 8 KHz for maximum power.
- USB port for easy interfacing to laptop PC for programming, drive diagnostic and setup procedures.
- Designed to operate in the industrial environment at temperatures of up to 55°C at full rated power
The Emerald Series servo drives and motors use the latest servo technology to bring cost effective solutions to the automation market. A wide range of sizes and feature rich functions make the Emerald servo drive the most versatile servo system on the market. This advanced control design minimizes hardware cost while maximizing performance.
Home Page – NEW look!
Application Page – New Medical Industry Application
‘How To’ on how to represent IIS on your web site
~ Industrial Indexing Systems ~ Our Success is your Success ~