Multi-axis servo motion controller streamlines and supercharges cut-to-length production--coordinates the motion of feed/pinch rolls, rotary cutters, and stacker wheels.
At IIS, we’ve designed many control systems using our multi-axis servo motion controller to streamline and supercharge cut-to-length production. Built to maintain tight tolerances at fast production speeds, the IIS Emerald EMC-2100 automation controller coordinates the motion of feed/pinch rolls, rotary cutters, and stacker wheels – enabling hands-free and reliable stacking control.
Servo-Driven Cut-to-Length Stacking Control
- Operator interface with cut length, stack count, line speed status
- Live production diagnostics and error messages
- Master motor control for simplified synchronization of all three servomotors
- In-process cutter adjustments to align cut with registration mark
- Completed stack alerts
- Emerald controller facilitates control of auxiliary equipment and PLC interface
Find out how our automated cut-to-length application works and all included features here: